TA’s V6 Stage 1 Street Eliminator (SE) series heads, our high performance head. Versions of this head with heavy porting have made 1500 hp on a 274 inch twin turbo application. Use this head for serious street/strip and race applications where the most power potential is desired. Requires TA V1308 series pedestal type roller rockers. Works with rocker ratios from 1.55 to 1.75 with no pushrod to head clearance issues and clears 1.550” diameter valve springs with little effort. For best results match port intake manifold and use headers.
When using stock valve covers it will be necessary to mill the bottom edges of the valve cover .090”. It may also be necessary to clearance the baffle on the passenger side valve cover. Ask a TA tech for more information.
SPARK PLUGS: Use NGK R5671A Series or equivalent. Increase dash numbers for colder plug or decrease for hotter.
HOTTER -7, -8, -9, -10 COLDER
Note: Accessory bracket holes are METRIC thread
Areas of Improvement/Refinement:
- Extremely thick casting to handle very high horsepower levels
- A raised valve cover rail reduces the chance of oil running down the side of the head when the valve covers are removed
- All threads are rolled, were as a conventional tap cuts the metal, the roll taps used with our heads form the thread which results in a stronger thread due to hardening of the aluminum during this process
Intake Manifold: TA, Stock, BGC Port Matched (1)
Exhaust Manifold/Headers: Stock (2)
Rocker Assembly: TA V1308 Series
Head Stud Kit: TA 1133A (8 bolt) TA 1133B (14 bolt)
Power Potential: Will support up to 1500 HP (3)
Valves Int./Exh: 1.940 / 1.600
CFM (base) Int./Exh: 213 / 178 .500” Lift
CFM (max) Int./Exh: 270 / 187 @ .550” Lift - 275 / 200 @ .650” Lift (Fully Ported)
Chamber CC’s: 46, 55 (4)
Runner CC’s Int/Exh: 163/ 73
(1) Based off Felpro 1200 series gasket
(2) Based off Felpro 1400 series gasket
(3) Indicates the potential based on the cylinder heads ability to flow, as well as the strength of the head in order to withstand the associated cylinder pressures. Amount of boost, fuel and degree of tuning are the major factors.
(4) Deck thickness is generous, heads can be milled to lower cc’s
~For Special Order Requests, Please Call~